2014年7月15日火曜日

Communication Breakdowns


Hi everyone.
Today, I'm going to talk about Communication Breakdowns

I often can't understand what my host family say.Also they can't understand what I say.
When we eat dinner I and my room mate are always telling my host family about what did we do today.It is difficult for me because I can't speak English well. I sometimes have dictionary on dinner time, and my host mother likes to learn something. I'm learning English everyday.
I use a lot of body languages.If it can tell them I ask them "What does it say?"

That happen is very interest for me. I can learn new words and new things by it.
Sometimes it is serious, but I want to do positive thinking.

Thank you for reading.

3 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Risa.
    Sometimes I don't understand my host mother's talk too.
    But they are kindness,right?:)

    返信削除
  3. Hello Risa! I agree that your opinions because I sometimes couldn't understand too when I talked my host family. I want to speak English well! If i can speak English, I think that I am so cool!lol and I can help someone who can't speak Japanese and live in Japan. Thank you~

    返信削除