2014年7月15日火曜日

PLAY LAND


Hello everyone.



Today, I'm going to talk about my weekend.

On last Sunday, I went to PLAY LAND with my friends.
It is so crazy!! We rode on many attraction.


My favorite attraction is "Music Express"
This is like a roller coaster. We can ride on this while we listen a music.
We rode on this twice.First time, music was Kesha. Second time, Music was Ariana Grande's song.
Many young girls rode on this coaster. They were scream the moment when Ariana's song pleaded.
I was knowing Ariana is very famous singer, but I was surprised. Because I didn't thought everyone are crazy about Ariana so much.




We went to a haunted house. It was very very very very very scary.
I dont't want to go there never again.

I had very fun time expect haunted house.




Thank you for reading.

6 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Risa. Sounds good! I want to go there this time. I like roller coaster so much!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi Risa!!!!! I'm going to play land this weekend, so tell me more about play land next time. ;)

    返信削除
  4. Oh, nice!
    I want to go there with my friend!!
    The haunted house looks ver funny;)
    Don't you like holler?

    返信削除
  5. Hello Lisa!
    Ohhhhh! You go to Play Land! I want to go there. Maybe this sunday I go to there.I heard that the roller coaster was scary! It is right? I want to hear it. Where did you buy the kicket? How much is the price of the ticket? I want to go early:)

    返信削除
  6. Hello Risa;) That sounds so nice!! I want to go there~ Actually, I was going to go there with my friends, but I couldn't go there...because we couldn't get up early and it was rainy:( I was so sad... How many atractions are there?? How was Play land?? Oh my goodness.. I want to go there soon!!!

    返信削除