2014年7月19日土曜日

Any regret

Hello everyone.
Today, I'm going talk about my regrets.



First, When I was high school student, I didn't like study English. Sometimes I was sleeping or talking with my friends in English class, but now I'm regretting it. I wish could have studied English hard. I think I can speak English  and  commentate with native speaker more than now.



Second, When I was elementary school student, I was learning the piano.My older sister too. My older sister can play very well. I didn't like practice, so I could not play it well. I hate being compared to older sister. I decided that I leave off learn to the piano after recital. I didn't practice the piano for recital, so I made many mistake at recital. I regret not practicing piano more.

Third, When I was elementary school student, I was learning swimming.I couldn't promoted to a higher rank rank. I hate it, so I decided leave off. I regret not keep doing it, because my friends keep going it, so they can swim fast, I was able to want swim fast.

Do you have similar regrets??

Thank you for reading.

5 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi.Risa. I also learned the piano, but I wasn't good at play it too. I didn't want to go to lesson. I like music so much, but I don't like playing the piano...

    返信削除
  3. Hi Risa :) When I was a high school student, I also didn't like that study English. Always I talked with my friends, so I'm in trouble now. Let's study English hard together!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Risa!!
    Yes, I have many regrets, but we can learn many thing from regrets, right??

    返信削除
  5. Hello Risa:) Yes,I do!!lol I have a few regrets. I didn't like to study English too when I was young. I really regret that I didn't study English because I often can't understand what host family say. Also I have lived here since a few months ago, but I can't speak English well. I always disappoint my English skill;( I have to study English more!!! I didn't know that you played the piano. I had played the piano too!! I want to talk about piano!!

    返信削除