2014年7月28日月曜日

Values

Hello everyone:)
Today I'm going to talk about "Values".

  1. Family unity 

  2. Economic Stability

  3. An exciting life

  4. Stable and solid relationships

  5. A comfortable life

  6. Freedom

  7. Developing yourself to the fullest

  8.Keeping harmony and balance in your life

  9.Wisdom

  10. World peace


 It is my values.
Family unity is very important for me. Because I love family! Family give me a lot of love.
I want to see my family.
Economic Stability is important too. I cannot do anything without money. I have to saving money~!!
And I always want to do exciting things!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Risa!! Thank you for writing comment on my blog. Your ranking is little bit difference my ranking, but I agree your thinking. Thank you for sharing your experiences!!

    返信削除