2014年8月4日月曜日

My thoughts about this class

Hello everyone:)
Today, I'm talking about this class.

I could meet wonderful teacher and friends♡I love this class, because everyone very very kind.

Homework was so hard and difficult for me. I didn't like it. Especially "News journal" and "TV journal". However it is very good study for me. If I didn't do this homework, I couldn't know about Canadian news or what kind of happens all of the world. I am interested in news every week.

Also, presentation is very difficult for me. I didn't like speak in front of everyone.
However, we had a lot of presentations. I was nervous every time, but it was good practice.
I am talking day by day. I want to practice more.

I think this class was awesome!!!!!!!

Thank you Michael!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Risa, thank you for everything in this class. I remember that we went to the BBQ! and we did treasure hunt!! We couldn't win, but it was so fun!!! You always good face so I like you<3
    See you next semester :) Have a good summer vacation!!!

    返信削除