2014年8月5日火曜日

Picnic&Fireworks



Hello every:)
Today, I'm going to talk about last Saturday.





I went to picnic in Granville Island.

I met my teacher. I was learned English by him. I could meet for the first in a while. I was so happy.





He has a son named Nico. Nico is super cute. I saw Nico in the picture, but I have not seen him.
I hung out with Nico. He will go back Japan. When I will back Japan, I wanna hang out with Nico.
Nico heal me♡



After picnic, I went to
watch fireworks in English Bay. It was Japanese fireworks.
It was very beautiful. I  was impressed at that.  I'm proud of Japan.

Thank you for reading!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Risa! How is it going? Sounds very good!! and also looks very fun!! I wanted to go, but I didn't learned from him:( Lol That is why I was playing with my host brother and roommate! However, I watched the fireworks! it was very good! I love Japan! Thank you for sharing your good weekend!

    返信削除