2014年8月7日木曜日

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Hi everyone!
Today, I'm talking about "The Gods Must Be Crazy".

I had never seen the movie. I cannot understand little bit, but it was so funny and exciting.
I was laughing and surprising many time. I cannot image what happen next or who are they.
I want to watch again and recommended my host family.
People who live in the desert is so funny. They didn't know coke bottle. I think if we get coke bottle, we probably don't need. However they need it everyone, and they want to use it. I was very surprised. I could realize new way!! 
Also, one man was so fanny. He is so comedian. I was laughed by his action.

Thank you for reading!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Risa;) How are you doing??
    I agree with your opinions!! This movie is so funny and crazy. It makes us happy. If someone ask me about movie, I will recommend this movie!lol Do you know that this movie has two stories. I want to watch another one! Thank you~

    返信削除
  2. Hi Risa! Are you enjoy this movie? This movie very famous, but I can't understand this miovie very movie. I want to watch this movie again,too. I need study English hard. Today is last class, I will miss you. Your are a good gril!

    返信削除