2014年7月18日金曜日

My Hobby

Hi everyone!

I'm going talk about my hobby.
My hobby is watch to my favorite group's  DVD. I always watch its DVD when my free time.


This group name is "3rd J Soul Brothers" & " E-girls"


3rd J Soul Brothers is vocals and dancers girls group.
They are very very cool! I love them.
My mother send me new live DVD from Japan.
I'm watching it every time recently.
Their performance give me power!!!!

I also love "E-girls". I love and respect them so much.
They are vocals and dancers group too.
Now E-girls member is 27 people.
They are so cute. Their performances are very powerful!
If you are feel down, you have to their performances.
I recommend it!!!!!!!
I'm creasy about them♡!

Thank you for reading!

4 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Risa!!
    I know that you are watching video on You Tube or Dairy Motion when you have a time in school:)
    I didn't know "E-girls" when I came here, but I know it because you watched "E-girls" video in class.

    返信削除
  3. Hello Risa! That sounds nice!! I like "E-girls" very much too because they can dance very well!! I like to watch dancing!! Also they are good singer! Do you know Ikuta Risa?? she is my sister's friend! Ri-chan is very very cute and beautiful! I want to go their live!! Please take me~lol

    返信削除
  4. Hi Risa, How are you doing? E-girls are so cute. Do you remember all members name? If yes, you really like the group. I want to see their live too. Have you ever seen their live? If yes, where did you go for watching their live?
    Thank youfor sharing your idea.

    返信削除