2014年6月17日火曜日

Accomplishment


I study hard when there is a exam to enter high school.

I wanted to go a metropolitan high school.

The contents of exam write a short essay and individual interview.

I didn't like to write a short essay, but I had to it.

I study hard about a short essay and I was taught by teather.

I wrote a lot of short essey many time.

I was very vexing. However, I was not defeated by myself.

There is worth the practice many time, I passed exam.

It was important for me to practice many time.



2 件のコメント:

  1. Your accomplishment is good. I think you are hate to defeate by yourself. It is very important for you. What does mean metropolitan high school?

    返信削除
  2. This is your experience also I can see you study very hard. Anyway, you passed exam is very good!

    返信削除