2014年6月28日土曜日

My favorite celebration


Hi! Today I will talk about my favorite celebration.

My favorite celebration is New year's day!!! It is on January 1st.


I spend this day with our family every year.
Japan people eat the traditional food called "Osechi ryori".
There are boiled seaweed and fish cakes and mashed sweet potato with chestnut in Osechi ryori.


We also eat Ozoni.
Ozoni a soup with rice cakes.This is differ from place to place.



My favorite food is mashed sweet potato with chestnut.
It is very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On New Year's Day, Children can give money from parents and relations
This is "Otoshidama"
It is very important for me. Because Japan is held  big sail on New Year's Day.
Clothes go down in price.very very cheap!!!
I want to a lot of clothes,so I need many money.

How about your country on New Year's Day??
I'm interested in different country's New Year's Day!

5 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Hi Risa,
    I love New Year's too. I think Japanese sushi very good. what is Japanese traditional food? In China, New Year's Chinese eat traditional food, too. and children can got money. so, children always love this celebration!

    返信削除
  4. Hello Risa! My favorite celebration is new year’s day too:) I love Ozouni and Osechi ryo-ri!! I want to eat~ I want to go back to Japan!lol Howener, I'm looking forward to spending in Vancouver with my host family on Junuary 1st because I'm interested in Canadian culture! It will be good experience for me;)

    返信削除
  5. Hi, Risa. When I read your blog, I thought Japanese culture is so nice. We should be proud of Japanese clture like this.
    "Otoshidama" is very important for us , isn't it? I like shopping on New years day too. Most of shops held big sale, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to spending in Canada on new years day!

    返信削除