2014年6月23日月曜日

pet peeves


Hi. I will talk about my pet peeves.

1.Don't turn out the way  I think.

2.It drives me crazy when parson who cut into  the line.

3.It drives me crazy when people singing in the midnight.

4.It drives me crazy when people speaking loud voice in the midnight.

5.It drives me crazy when stronger stare me in the face

6 It drives me crazy when buses or trains are delayed.

7.It drives me crazy when traffic jam.

8.It bugs me when someone makes big noise in the restaurant.

9.It bugs me when someone says complain to me.

10.It drives me crazy people who doesn't come on time.

Thank you for reading!!!!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I agree with your idea!! I think number 3 is very bug me~

    返信削除
  3. I agree with about you number 9. it is bug me too.

    返信削除
  4. Hello Risa! I agree with your opinions,especially No.6 and No.10!! I think that Canadian buses usually don't come on time,so I don't like them:( Also I don't like to wait, but I usually don't go on time!!lol I am bad woman!lol I think that time is very important!

    返信削除